Monday, April 7, 2008

Keeping it going

Every couple of months Seth Godin goes and pokes everyone in the eye with a nugget about why your blog is important. I've read it at least twice in the past and now a third time. It's marketing, I get it...but this time, I REALLY get it because I'm going to do it!

Yes, the wonderful rule of three worked on me, I can't tell why it took three tries to get the fire lit up under my ass to keep this thing up to date (not only for my own sanity but to maybe help someone else out there). I could post for a year and not have anything really useful to say, just clogging this toilet of information up with more ramblings and complaints. But, in all of that I do have a hidden agenda to try to get some useful things in amongst it.

Hopefully with the opportunity that's staring me square in the face at the moment, I can make something of it (and myself) and express my successes and failures along the way. If nothing else, I should be able to look back and see what went wrong and what went right. Maybe it will help someone else as well.

No comments: