Saturday, February 2, 2008

I'm gonna make it after all...

Started my new job with a fine non-profit organization. I'll probably get to the second part of why I wasn't a good fit at my previous employer at some point. So much going on at the moment with side projects, wife taking back-to-back vacations, the economy taking a big dump on itself (we're all screwed by the way). It's been rather difficult trying to get some shut-eye the last two weeks, hopefully in the coming month I'll get some time to relax, dump my brain into this blog and finally share some dirty ruby and or rails goodness. Hell, with the installation of my new linux desktop (kudos to the Ubuntu guys for a great desktop implementation with gutsy gibbon) I really hope to get some time to tinker with merb, thin and nginx running from postgres with a datamapper ORM. But we'll cross that bridge when we come to it...

Back to the goat rodeo.

No comments: